The Classical Osteopathy Introduction Course is a course taught in 2 seminars of 2 days (28 hours) in workshop format. This course will cover in the principles of Classical Osteopathy in theory and practice according to the concepts of Osteopathic Medicine philosophy. This course confers degree of equivalence to the first 2 seminars of the Specialisation Course in Classical Osteopathy.
See Terms and Conditions.
- Introduction to the Concept and Principles of Osteopathy according to its founders: Andrew T. Still & John M. Littlejohn.
- Introduction to Applied Physiology in the equation Function verses Structure addressing the biomechanics of lines and arcs according to Littlejohn.
- Introduction to the Mechanical – Physiological reasoning behind the pathology.
- Introduction to Body Adjustment, in practice, at a safe level of competence.
- Historical-Scientific Reconstitution of Osteopathic Medicine
- Osteopathic Principles & Osteopathic Injury
- Applied Biomechanics & Movement Physiology
- Vertebral Arches & Posture Patterns
- Physiological Centres
- Interpretation and Discussion of Case Studies
9h30 to 12h30 and 14h00 to 17h30
Candidates with basic training in healthcare.
Maximum number of students per class
24 students per class
Attendance Certificate in Classical Osteopathy Introduction Course
Note: The application includes the student insurance.