The interpretation of laboratory analysis, as well as a correct reading of the result is an asset to the hypotheses formulation, diagnosis confirmation, monitoring a certain pathology, and the presence verification of warning signs.
So, this course will approach different areas in the laboratory context of clinical analysis in public health, with the purpose of interpreting the result of the analysis to assist in a more accurate diagnosis. As well as know what is the most appropriate analysis to exclude hypotheses, in a particular clinical case.
The Clinical Analysis Interpretation Course is a course taught in a two days seminar (14 hours).
See Terms and Conditions.
- Interpretation of hemogram associated to Clinical Pathologies (Hematology)
- Hepatic and Circulatory Evaluation (Coagulation)
- Interpretation Routine Analysis (Biochemistry)
- Tumor Markers
- Cardiac Markers
- Thyroid Markers
- Autoimmunity associated to Osteopathy, which are the most important analysis and their interpretation in a diagnosis in osteopathy
- Discussion of Clinical Cases
- Evaluation of the acquired knowledge
Rua Dr. Álvaro Barreirinhas Cunhal, 20 – A
Bairro Vila Morena
Torres Vedras – Portugal
9h30 to 13h00 and 14h00 to 17h30
06 to 07/11/2021
Candidates with basic training in healthcare
Maximum number of students per class:
20 students per class
Attendance Certificate in Applied Hydrotherapy Course (Principles & Practice)
Note: The application includes the student insurance.