Applied Hydrotherapy Course is a course taught in a two days seminar (14 hours). This course will approach several acute and chronicle conditions from various systems, with a stronger focus on the respiratory, gastrointestinal, urogenital, musculoskeletal and dermatological tract, in order to capacitate the students with efficient “tools” for their clinical practises.
Note: All classes taught in English have simultaneous translation into Portuguese.
See Terms and Conditions.
Principles & Technique
- The principles and philosophy of osteopathic medicine as described by John Martin Littlejohn;
- The rationale and methods of John Harvey Kellog, the American innovator in hydrotherapy;
- The principles and practice of naturopathy, chiefly following Henry Lindlahr.
- The History of Hydrotherapy
- Water: The Magical Molecule
- Hydrotherapy & Osteopathy
- Methods of Application
- The Effects of Water and Scope of Practice
- Case studies
- Practical Workshop
9h30 to 13h00 and 14h00 to 17h30
Rua Dr. Álvaro Barreirinhas Cunhal, 20 – A
Bairro Vila Morena
Torres Vedras – Portugal
Candidates with basic training in healthcare
Maximum number of students per class:
30 students per class
Attendance Certificate in Applied Hydrotherapy Course (Principles & Practice)
Note: the application includes the student insurance.