Applied Imagiology is a course taught in a two days seminar (14 hours). This course will approach several image diagnosis in the clinical context of Osteopathic Medecine. It will enable the student to acquire skills for his clinical practice in the context of the differential diagnosis and osteopathic diagnosis.
See Terms and Conditions.
- Amplify interpretation skills of the different image resources, improving the differential diagnosis capabilities of students in their clinical practice in Classical Osteopathy.
- Know the principal diagnose imaging modalities;
- Interpret the different characteristics of the various diagnostic imaging modalities;
- Know how to distinguish: radiographies, computed tomographies e magnetic resonances in clinical and anatomic context;
- Learn to confront Medical Imagiology with the Classical Osteopathic Approach;
- Know the different pathological anatomical changes and congenital malformations;
- Learn to prescribe the appropriate examinations for the different clinical situations.
- Imagiology General Principles (Convencional, TC and RM)
- Imagiology of the Musculoskeletal System
- Imagiology Nervous System
- Indications/Contraindications of Different Modalities
- Incidence and Interpretation of Image
- Interpretation and Discussion of Study Cases
Maximum number of students per class:
30 students per class
Attendance Certificate in Applied Imagiology Course
Note: The application includes the student insurance